Prisma SMART Auto CPAP
The new Prisma Smart Auto CPAP is a high-quality auto-CPAP device by Löwenstein Medical offering the right therapy for every patient.
- Additional information
Prisma SMART Auto CPAP, Löwenstein MedicalWith new Prisma SMART Auto CPAP you can select between classic or dynamic pressure regulation. Equipped with a classic, simple user navigation and easy-to-read display, the new Prisma SMART Auto CPAP has everything you will need for an effective CPAP therapy. Löwenstein Medical Prisma SMART Auto CPAP Product features:
- Prisma SMART Auto CPAP comes with SoftPAP pressure relief technology, offering an exhalation help during therapy.
- With softSTART function the machine will start your therapy with low air pressure in order to help you fall asleep and will gradually increase it until it reach required therapy pressure.
- auto START-STOP auto START-STOP Prisma SMART Auto CPAP will start therapy as soon as you put on your mask and will stop air pressure when you put it off.
- FOT technology With FOT technology Prisma SMART detects central apnea and Chayne Stoke breathing.
- Prisma SMART Auto CPAP
- Tube Breathing
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual in English, Spanish and German
- SD Memory Card
- PrismaAqua Humidifier (optional)
- Class II, Type BF
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
- Modes: AUTO CPAP, CPAP
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W
- Dimensions: 170mm Χ 135mm Χ 180mm
- Weight: 1.34kg
- Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
- Supplement Oxygen: maximum 15 l/min