AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir
From: 2125,00 €
The AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir by ResMed, with a built in heated humidifier, is designed to deliver one pressure for inhalation and one pressure for exhalation.
AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier, ResMed
The AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir is a BiLevel device by ResMed. This device use one higher pressure for inhalation and a lower pressure for exhalation. This cutting edge S BiLevel machine is equipped with TiControl function to monitor the length of breaths, and if is needed to adjust the time between inspiration and expiration to maintain respiratory cycle.
ResMed AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir features:
- Easy Breathe Comfort
- Vsync Technlogy
- Built-In Real Water Humidifier
- Full-Color LCD Display
- ClimateLineAir Heated Tube (Optional)
Easy Breathe Comfort
AirCurve 10 S BiLevel machine features Easy Breathe technology to imitate your breathe pattern providing a more familiar sleep experience.
Patients with respiratory problems such as COPD, may experience changes in period between inspiration to expiration, which called cycling. AirCurve 10 S features TiControl in order to avoid cycling. which monitors the pattern of inhalation and expiration and compares it with TiMax and TiMin machine settings. If the machine detect that user breathing fails outside the used settings, it will automatically change the timing of the delivered inhalation (IPAP) or exhalation (EPAP) air pressure.
TiControl has four adjustment points.
- TiMax (Maximum length of Inhalation)
- TiMin (Minimum length of Inhalation)
- Cycling (Sensitivity level of exhalation)
- Trigger (Sensitivity level for Inhalation).
IMPORTANT NOTE: TiControl function cannot be turned off. This device DOES NOT have a backup rate setting and is NOT a BiLevel ST device.
With Vsync Technology the device monitors mask leaks during the night and counterbalance the delivered air pressure to maintain therapy effectiveness.
Built-In Real Water Humidifier (Water Chamber sold separately)
This premium device is equipped with built-in heated humidifier. It is designed to add moisture to your therapy air, protecting you from drying out throughout therapy. This leads to less sleep disturbances, helping you to stick with your therapy and enjoy a recharging sleep every night.
Full-Color LCD Display
AirCurve 10 S features a big colored LCD display equipped with a light sensor in order to auto adjust the backlighting according to the room light. Using My Options menu, you can see your current settings and modify them to suit to your needs. From this menu you are in position to adjust:
- AutoRamp, detects automatically when user falls asleep in order to start therapy air pressure. You can also set the Ramp time manually, which is a time period of low pressure before therapy begins.
- Mask Fit, will notify you with a green smiling face or with a red frowning one, if the mask seal test is ok.
- Mask Type, where you set the type of CPAP mask you use for your treatment.
- AutoSet Response, you can select between Soft and Standard mode of air pressure adjustments
- Pressure Relief, decreases the pressure air during exhalation, making it easier to breath
- SmartStart, starts CPAP therapy as the machine detect breathing
- Run WarmUp, is pre-heating humidifier water before you start your therapy
- Humidity Level, can be set from zero and to 8 different scales
ClimateLineAir Heated Tube (Optional)
AirCurve 10 VAuto can accept ClimateLineAir Heated Tube in order to keep Humidified therapy air warm as it moves from the machine to your mask, minimizing the possibility of condensation and moisture inside the tube.
What is included:
- AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine
- Slimline Tubing
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual(EN)
- SD Memory Card
- Power Supply
- HumidAir Water Chamber Cleanable (Optional)
ResMed AirCurve 10 S Technical Specifications
- Modes: Spontaneous, CPAP
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 25 cmH2O
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W
- Dimensions: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
- Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
- Water Capacity (when included a water chamber): 380ml
- Aircraft use: Meet the FAA regulations according to the requirements of RTca/DO-160, section 21 category M) for all phase
- Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 l/min
- Wireless module(EU): 2G GSM
- Class II, Type BF, ingress protection IP22: IEC 60601-1:2005 classification
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
- FAA Approved